Tuesday, February 22, 2011

hola familia,
I know you probably already sent me something on here but again i only recieved dads email.. well my week has been good, my right leg has been yelling at me because i focus on my left leg more when i work out, and vice versa, my left leg doesnt like it alot either but i am getting stronger everyday, physically and spiritually, (but i think spiritual must weigh more, because i weighed myself yesterday and after my workout i was 193 .. i wont tell you what i was before the workout.. haha) but all is well and my teaching in spanish inproves alittle everyday.. im also thinking about doing a tape recording thing sometime this yea just so that you can all HEAR how im doing.. there are alot of elders doing it but i am not sure if any of you would want to hear my voice THAT many times a year.. well ill check in later to see if there is a new email, I love you all and keep you in my prayers... o and mom.. keep babying that leg.. its a pain .. but you dont want to have any pain for the rest of your life... -speaking of life and(my vast) medical knowledge.. i saved an elders life about three weeks ago.. he was in the final stage of staff.. i took one look at it and pleaded with him to get it checked Imediatly.. he had to be takin to emergency.. and i saved a second elder in the early stages of staff about a week later.. its so fulfilling to me that i can recognise some of these things and help people. (phisically and spiritually now :D -  com mi amor.. Elder Taylor Westbrook Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment