Monday, July 25, 2011

Hola Madre,

well Im going to do something Durastic! Im only going to write a little bit to you right now in an effort to better motivate me to write you on paper... I bought 4 pairs of slacks and a new suit about two weeks ago so im going to use my wells fargo card here a few times for shopping and to send a package... ill try to get some of the money back on by next monday...I had a good week and we found A TON of new investigators ... like one a day at least... all with baptismal dates. but none of them came to church so it almost feels like all is for not... 0 progressing feels more like 0 progress. but we are doing the things that we are suppost to be doing so i know that god will bless me in the long run. ill keep thrusting my sickle in and maybe ill harvest some good seeds? lol well I love you all and its not too hat.. just between 99 and 105 so im good there.. ill talk  to you all next week. -ELder Logan

Elder Warner

Elder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment