Monday, January 17, 2011

Taylor's First E-mail From the MTC (please forgive his spelling and punctuation)

My first day at the MTC has been great.. i have two companions at one time.. Elder Warner, and Elder Jones, we are already great friends :D. there are 7 of us going to Tucson, Arizona spanish mission. in the MTC my P day is on thursdays so i hope to get all my pictures sent out by then ... i also cant write (or at least send) any letters until next week... i'm learning a lot here and la espiritu es so strong. this is just a chance for me to check in with all of you and let you know i'm doing well ... o and i want to add a few families to my email list... : BrekC.shs2013@gmail.com; and Blackrenagrade@yahoo.com... i'd like them when they get this to forward my letters to all their contacts that know me in the arrowhead ward :D.. and i want to make sure that Ashley's family gets my emails so if mom or Raechel can add her to my forward list @ hulagirlashley@yahoo.com... i know she would appreciate it..annnd Raechels email would be nice to know so i can start sending the bulk emails.. so ya.. im doing well and enjoying my time here .. we find out who our district leader is tonight , but i have the job of picking up everyones mail.. or at least i do for the day..(usually the district leaders job) i love you all and i thank you for all your support and love throughout the years.
                          -Elder Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment