Monday, January 17, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to Elder Taylor Logan's missionary blog. This blog will be updated by Taylor's sister with his weekly e-mails, pictures, mailing information, etc. Please feel free to leave comments and/or share this page with friends and/or family members.

Thank you so much for supporting Taylor and his mission! We know it really means a lot to him.

If you would like to receive an e-mail notification for every time this blog is updated, please leave a comment with your e-mail address.

3 comments:

  1. I love this Raechel. I have a new email it's jaeger_ashley@yahoo.com so if you or your mom could forward me Elder Logan's letter that would be great. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog! Taylor is so lucky to have his sis track his mission and keep us up informed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this is brek. This is an awesome way to stay informed. Keep me up to date!!! my email is brekc.shs2013@Gmail.com. Thank's!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete