Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ok so I am actually in the Tucson Stake Senora branch and my new companion is Elder Johnston. He is a really cool Elder, I think we will get along just beautifully. I already have a bike, it cost me $150 and I got it from Elder Valintine, I met him in the MTC and we are pretty good friends.. It cost him $200 when he got here 6 weeks ago, but he hasn't needed it yet, so he sold it to me for the $150. It's nice.. I also got a pillow a blanket and a helmet at Walmart and I havent had to use my debit card yet but probably will by next Monday (p-day), so make sure it's nice and balanced so that I can buy like $30 bucks worth of food ... So ya, Mondays are Pday but every six weeks there is a transfer day on Tuesday and that day then becomes P-day. I will ll try to let you know the week before transfer week, but if you send me a Sunday night E-mail every week we will be good. I love you mom and everyone else who is reading and supporting me. 
I DID enjoy my first Airplane ride..its pretty much exactly what I expected. So just one other thing--- My call letter said the address was 1848 E River rd ste 102.. but it's 1840 E River rd ste 102 so either way that will get to me. Oh and that's changing next month sometime because I get a new Mission President. So write me within the hour or I wont get it till next week.. (which is fine as well)
                     -Elder Logan

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elder Taylor!

    Thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers. You are a awesome missionary!

    Hugs,
    Grandma B. :)

    ReplyDelete