Monday, March 7, 2011

Okay... The last two weeks I have gotten your letters, so keep doing what you're doing :D I have recieved ALL of your packages and I got your package with the healthier stuff last night. Did you ever get the hand written letter I sent you in week 2 or 3? I promise that if you send me a hand written letter I will hand write one back. I have to go to the bookstore today and get more stamps, but I'll make sure there is an extra one for you :D I'm having a really great time here. I just mailed off some of my study notes and experiences to Ashley, but I forgot to ask her to make a copy for you... so (unless she is reading this) could someone ask her to ;p  I don't know what you all think about my weight but I was about 190 when I came in, and I havn't gained any really since then.. In fact, I weighed less yesterday. I also sprained my left ankle Monday morning walking to class... I mis-stepped and rolled the bugger. I'm walking on it almost back to normal, and I think it's a blessing because my ankle wasn't as flexible as my right one since I had the cast off. I'm doing 20 minutes of rehab a day now so that it will get as strong as it was in October lol.  Also, about pictures.. I CANNOT attach pictures to emails, and I CAN print them off in the bookstore, but it takes like 7 days .. so I had sent the WHOLE memory card of pictures (about 200 pics) to Ashley because I figured you would get them all too. I'll keep doing that and hope it's enough. I'm supposed to find out my travel plans this week, and I'm supposed to be allowed to call you when that happens, so I'll call your cell phone ok? (It should be like TODAY) but I'm leaving the week of the 14th. I love you all, and I will (hopefully) talk to you soon.. o (and i get to call you from the airport for sure :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment