Monday, August 27, 2012

July 16, 2012


So wow thats a bunch of stuff to cover! I will do my best rather quickly.
So Me and My comp from Peru are Training a new Missionary named Elder Smith from Ohio, he is really cool and we all get along great. Ill send some pictures home in a little bit! we are planning some Pretty Epic Pictures we just dont have alot of time to take them.. it seems like we are always in a rush ..  but thats a good thing :D I just dont know how it ALWAYS seems that we just dont have enough time to say and do everything we plan lol.. just appointment to appointment to bed lol. but its been about 70-80 degrees everyday this week because we have had monsoons every day. Ill send home some videos next week but Im only in one of them I think lol but yeah the wheathers been nice we are teaching alot and working with a lot of members and part members and knocking and refferels and teaching so there is always something to do . As far as a journal the closest thing to a journal I have is my weekly letter to Ashley which I have been putting on the back burner for a few weeks now because of said lack of time lol but essentially I write alittle bit Every night and then send it out monday but lately its been once or twice a week that I have been writing... I also have a study Journal... but I hate writing while I read so I have only used it twice.... I ll try to be better at recoring Everything! well the week went by fast with not alot to report keep Praying for Polo and the Ruiz family and I know we will have plenty of success :D Thankyou for your Testimony about Repentance.. we are actually teaching a three family family home evening tonight on Repentance and I have been thinking about what should be said.. maybe youll help me help someone to their new life tonight :D I love you and Ill talk to you again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment