Monday, August 27, 2012

July 23, 2012


hey Raechel,
well, I have been comforted alot this week. but its getting harder today, especially as I read and write about Granda over and over again.. its been awhile since I cried like Im crying right now. Im sure Everyone in the library thinks Im a weirdo but it doesn't matter to me. I know what Im suppost to do AND where I'm suppost to be... even though I'm in a threesome and it wouldn't even slow them donw to have me leave for a day... as a show of my faith and Testimony to God AND to my Family (especially Wes and Safa) I'm making the tough decision to serve with all my heart mind might and streghth with an Eye single to the glory of God! I HAVE the desire to serve! So I KNOW that I am CALLED by god to do his work! IN HIS WAY! ... If you could (im not sure if you can) but, could you do something for me? I'd like it if something like a picture of mine was left with Grandma.. I dont know.. It feels like a weird thing to ask.. but something like that.. You could even read an excerpt from the testimony I just shared if you feel like that'd be better. Either way I know Grandma at least understands why I can't be there physically! I love you Raechel .. thankyou for writing me today. I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment