Monday, August 27, 2012

July 31, 2012


Ok first off on this one I just wanna adress Ashley, :D I love you still dont worry, I have sent at least 1 letter to you every week it just feels long sometimes if I send it late one week and early the next. I love you and hope your still doin your part.
so Elder Rojas left today and Im finishing the training of elder Smith all by my lonesome.. I feel like my spanish has increased rapidly and Im being blessed with the opportunity to work it with out the crutch of having a fluent companion. I have some pictures to send home as well but we forgot the cord lol. so maybe next week.. p-day time is golden for me because Honestly the 3 to 5 hours of sports straight help reset my body and my nerves for the next week and it helps me focus better.. on weeks where I dont have a good pday sports I dont function half as well.. or at least I dont think so.. for that reason we are always rushed on pday trying to get more personal reset time.. Ive accually borrowed a work out program called p 90 x and am trying to copy the cds and establish my own weekly workout to help keep them tortillas off.. I mean those pounds off.. just to give you a small taste of my health status I will tell you that I have gained weight.. BUT my body fat percentage has stayed virtually the same.. and Im currently trying to do more cario and less weights so that I can drop the bf percentage and maybe get back down to 180 or 170 with 5 -10% body fat instead of 18+% lol but Im with an elder finally who enjoys biking as much as I do and has a nicer bike than me.. so we will see if he can keep up.
the whethers been nice nothing over about a 95 and im only about 15 kilometers south of tucson.  we are finding a few new investigators and friends.. one you can pray for is horacio.. help him feel the forgiving. and enabling power of the atonement and hes as good as wet. then lets see.. continue praying for Alberto and Violet the recent converts there lives are just stressful and ALOT of stuff happens to them that dont seem like blessing right now.. maybe pray that they will recognize all the blessing that they DO have instead...thats all on this front.. Im doing good and Ill chat next week. I love you Mom- Elder Taylor Westbrook Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment