Monday, August 27, 2012

July 2, 2012

well i guess i should start this letter off like this!
These are pictures from last fridays BAPTISM .. hermano Alberto Santa Cruz. there is Him with the Member who we had batism him(Jesus Molines{recent convert ..1 month}) him with me him with his grandaughter.. (the next one we will baptise!) and a few more! I hope you enjoy the pictures.. I really am low on time because of them but a picture is worth 1000 words so that will be my letter this week .. sorry lol :D I can now see fruits to labors ! :D




well this week I found last weeks letter.. I think that because you have like 3 different emails it takes them awhile to process them.. since they want to filter out everything thats not you or dad. Well as far as Andrew and his Ashley go.. they seem like a nice couple and I know that if Raechel approves then she must be pretty darn Nice for Andrew! as far as the wedding goes.. If they were to do it at the Gila valley Arizona Temple (the one inside my mission boundaries) then I would probably have a 90% chance on being able to go. Since its the one outside of my mission its like .01% chance but Ill see what I can do. I have Interviews with President in two weeks I beleive! 
 
Well in Other News we had another baptism. Violeta Santa Cruz, the grand daughter of alberto (the one who was baptised 4 weeks ago!) and the best part was that since he received the Aronic Priesthood last week, he was able to walk her down into the waters of baptism. Ill hook up some pictures for you to see. Other than that the work seems to be going steadily but slowly as we teach and testify to Part member families. We are seeing the hands of the Lord in almost EVERY ASPECT of the work! well I love you mom and I hope to hear from you soon :) (Ill probably recieve this weks letter next week) lol _-Elder Taylor W. Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment