Monday, August 27, 2012

June 4, 2012

well That was a beautiful talk mother. 99.9%true but still powerful :) i want you to know that im sitting in a medical library for Arizona state university and i was just crying like a baby.. :) 
I want you to know that I Prayed hard. I repented of all my sins to the best of MY OWN abilities. I looked and searched and feasted the scriptures, preach my gospel, ensigns, and liahonas and my answer was 'you can talk about it .. but its not time! forget yourself and go to work!' and I received that answer many times while in my first area and it would comfort me enough to keep working hard .. That answer is what taught me how to have a STRAIGHT line.. I owed EVERYTHING to my Father in Heaven AND i worked my but off to qualify for the spirit that i had with me everyday.. God Answers our prayers! in his own way. in his own time! this I know because after 1 week in Douglas working with a successful missionary in a successful area.. and NOT seeing fruits I returned to my question "what is thy will lord" .. but my answer was different.. distinctly different.. it was time to talk to my President. (keep in mind also that My mission President had just changed and that the previous Mission President Faught HARD to keep missionaries in the mission..) Had I confessed before President Walker I would have been clean.. sure but i might not have been sent home.. and as much of an inconveivence as it was (at first especially) I KNOW that i was sent home by God AT THAT TIME to accomplish MANY different tasks.. I Beleive that I was where I needed to be at the time God needed me to be there.. I wouldn't have the same testimony as I do now if i hadn't gone home. and NOW i am a better and sharper tool with a larger blade for the lord to use to harvest FIELDS of White! for they are white and all ready for harvest. and I am still thrusting in my sickle with my might that I might lay up in store AND bring salvation to my soul.
as for my plaque.. I have been thinking about my favorite scripture and I have a sort of proposition.
If they can mix two scriptures for me I would love for them to start with the 2nd kings where it says
" 16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them(17) And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his aeyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and bchariots of fire round about Elisha."
Then finish with D & C 4 
 "For behold the afield is white already to bharvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in cstore that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;(5) And afaithbhopeccharity and dlove, with aneeye single to the fglory of God, gqualify him for the work.
That sounds good :D well ive run out of time but Ill talk to you next week :D I love you Mom ---Elder Taylor Westbrook Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment